Cumin contains terpenes, phenols, and flavonoids which help in various gastric disorders, acidity and upset stomach that are some common concerns during pregnancy. This Indian spice is widely used in Indian kitchens and highly recommended post child birth. Incorporating cumin in diet by way of a ladoos is a great way to ensure regular intake.
Main Ingredients :
Cumin Seeds and other Dry Fruits.
Preparation/ Advice :
– It reduces bloating, insomnia and flatulence.
– improve acid reflux caused due to the increased pressure in the abdomen.
– strong flavouring agents helps you to deal with morning sickness.
– Rich in potassium it can help to maintain blood pressure and keeps the mother and foetus health in check. – It can keep the iron levels in check and minimize the chances of anaemia.
– helps the body to fight against the infections.
1 Kg, 2 Kg