How to Boost Breast Milk- Home Remedies, Diet, and Supplements
Abstract- Life post-pregnancy is very hard and disorganized to manage, especially for new moms. The conversation about breastfeeding problems faced by women is not taboo anymore. There are so many things that a new mother has to adjust her body according to and take care of her nutrition because it will affect the quality and quantity of breastmilk. Don’t fret, we have got your back! We are here to help you with your problems related to the post-pregnancy phase like post-pregnancy care nutrition available online and what you can do to improve the abundance of breastmilk.
Is It Achievable to Boost Breastmilk?
Definitely! There is a solution to each of your paternity thoughts and doubts because the complexity of the situation is now understood by everyone and your desire to look for help must reach the correct platform or someone experienced. Across the world, around 70% of women have faced problems related to lactating post-pregnancy or have had body consciousness concerns. They have tried to seek help through their Doctors or from someone who is experienced. It means that you have a solution to your concern but you ought to find a suitable place to look up to. There are various scientifically and clinically ratified manners to enhance breastmilk production through more natural and convenient methods. Let us explain about few of them.
How to Increase Breast Milk
Many websites provide women with various maternity wear clothes, and post-pregnancy care products like Panjiri, Gond Ladoo, Methi Ladoo, Masala Gur, Turmeric Immunity mix, etc. Not only are the products good in taste, but healthy in choice too. Besides this, there are some remedies to increase the lactation frequency on new moms.
Home Remedies to Increase Breast Milk
Besides taking post-pregnancy care nutrition, there are a few home remedies that can be taken into consideration if you want to enhance lactation. Our ancestors have no such exposure so they tried many home remedies to enhance breast milk. A few of them are as follows-
- Cinnamon Powder and Honey – This remedy works like a wonder for new moms. Mix a pinch of cinnamon powder with half tsp of honey. Add it to warm milk and consume it 2-3 hours before going to work. Ayurveda too recommends using cinnamon to increase milk flow.
- Fennel Seeds – Fennel seeds, also known as Sauf, are very effective in increasing the flow of breast milk. Not only this, but it also helps the child to digest the milk easily and with comfort. This is the most preferred home remedy in the case of breastfeeding mothers.
- Cumin Seeds – Cumin seeds or Jeera, are an integral part of Indian households. These are rich in iron which prevents the breastfeeding mom from anemia. Also, it contains spices that increase the milk supply in mothers.
- Water Retention – Drinking water in liters or gallons is not only helpful in the restoration of your skin cells, but it also plays an important role in increasing the quantity of breast milk. Breast milk is made from water, lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins. So if you cut the required water content from your body or keep it dehydrated, one of the key elements of great milk keep reducing in the body, thereby reducing milk production. It is advisable to at least drink 6-8 liters of water daily to keep your body hydrated and for the proper functioning of your body post-pregnancy.
- Sound Sleep – We all love sleeping but it is not the same case once a newborn child is born. The sleep that we used to love, comes to be a nap of 5-10 mins for many women. But our body needs rest and demands some time off from the hectic body clock working around 24/7 since the time of pregnancy. Post-pregnancy care is very important for women to recover from hormonal changes, emotions, and every possible aspect. Our maternity wear clothes are designed in a way that provides you with the comfort to sleep easily without your body being stiff in tight clothes. Breast milk is produced during the sleeping hours because Tryptophan, just like melatonin, rises, and falls and its concentration is the most during night sleep. Thus, it is essential to keep proper track of your sleeping hours.
- Nurse more often – It is strictly advisable by the gynecologist to keep feeding your child over some time and not miss the hours. Breast milk works on the concept of supply and demand, hence the more your feed, the more you produce. It is recommended to breastfeed every 2-4 hours until the child indicates a feeling of fullness. Also, feeding from both breasts is best for equal milk production on both sides. Momsjour maternity wear products are designed in a manner keeping this thing in mind, thus making it easy for moms to feed at given intervals.
- Intake of Proper Supplements – One of the most important things to keep in mind while recovering post-pregnancy are the intake of post-pregnancy food and health supplements that will enhance breast milk. Our website has so many good and nutritive supplements like Panjiri, Turmeric Immunity booster, Saunth Ladoo, Jeera Ladoo, and more ingredients based ladoo items that can help you in increasing the quantity of breast milk without taking any medication. The Gond Ladoo is made of healthy fats and vitamins which help in improving lactation. Consuming our healthy Masala gur/jaggery is a better choice than the intake of refined sugar. Panjiri is one of the most preferred post-pregnancy and lactation food because of its added health benefits. We have picked the best quality cashews and almonds in making the Panjiri wholesome as these nuts aid in increasing breastmilk supply.
We are looking out for every woman who needs help and guidance during the phase of pregnancy. We have the best guides, doctors, and experienced ladies to help you through this entire phase and suggest what is best for you as well as your child. The maternity wear products take care of your style quotient and comfort at the same time while our food range provides you with some of the healthiest and safest snacks to binge in your entire pregnancy which can also help you to enhance breast milk produced naturally.