This is our special age old recipe of all in one laddoos. Each of the ingredient used to make these special laddoos is known to be beneficial during pregnancy or post child birth. The ingredients used are balance each other and such harmony makes the laddoos taste divine.
Main Ingredients :
Coconut, Dry Fruits, Edible Gum, Carrom Seeds, Aliv/ Garden Cress Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Dates, Dry Ginger Powder, Kamarkas, Makhana, Jaggery, Turmeric, Ahswagandha Powder.
Preparation/ Advice :
– Ashwagandha root used can be especially beneficial during conception, pregnancy and postpartum. It reduces stress and anxiety and lets you have that peaceful sleep
– Coconut promotes heart health, weight loss, and digestion – Carrom seeds are a great remedy to reduce bloating, insomnia and flatulence.
– Aliv Seeds are a good source of iron and can be helpful in conceiving. It is a great postpartum food and consuming these daily increases the milk production in lactating mothers.
– Certain randomized control trials show that consuming date fruit could help in the ripening of the cervix, which may reduce the duration of labor, thus reducing the need for oxytocin and prostaglandins to induce labor.
– Turmeric helps to reduce inflammation that alleviates postpartum pain and soreness. It can also help in preventing clogging of milk ducts by reducing inflammation in breast tissue.
– The laddoos taken in moderation help the body to fight against the infections.
1 Kg, 2 Kg